Re: Security reports in bugzilla?

On Tue, 2001-12-18 at 03:36, John Fleck wrote:

> What we really need, as Elliot's been trying to encourage with his bug
> nag reports, is more people paying attention to bugzilla.

I looked at the mail interface to bugzilla recently. It would be really
great if someone did up a document/tutorial about this. I get pretty
bummed out using bugzilla since it doesn't manage to keep a hold of my
login cookie, so every time I change a bug, I have to log in again [only
slightly helped by mozilla's passwd manager].
I also noticed that you can't attach comments to the mail interface?
Anyways...thoughts, comments, etc...

			See ya,
				Glynn :)