New PanelMenu applet

Here's the obligatory screenshot:
http://glimmer.sf.net/gnome2/panel-menu-shot1.png

Features:
So far it's not exactly robust...
1. Programs menu using gnome-vfs desktop vfolder scheme
2. Windows menu to show the windows on the current desktop (libwnck)
3. Workspaces menu shows the workspaces as radio items with the current
one selected.
4. DnD support from programs menu as text/uri-list.

Future:
My plan is to make everything generic. You can turn it off if you dont
want it, and you can add as many menus as can fit on the screen if you
feel the need. The Programs menu code is already abstracted so that I
just have to implement a preferences dialog to add items. I am also
playing with the idea of making it a drop target for text/uri-list with
"programs:" as the uri method, which will add a new menu and use the
path given for the menu entries. (that end part might happen today if I
feel the urgent need for dnd stuff all over the place)

Questions, comments?

Later,
Chris

--

http://glimmer.sourceforge.net - My pet project
http://uberhackers.dhs.org - My personal website

./configure --prefix=/dev/mocha --enable-caffeine