Re: BonoboPreview initiative - png in a control

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:

> Generating a thumbnail automatically seems easy.
> Generating meaningful 'string-tagging' is murkier.

Hmm - I see the 'meaningful' doesn't have to apply to thumbnails.....

For a text tag, first couple of lines of text in a file, HTML could be the
page title, iamge files often have (unused...) ident fields.

Dave

--
| Dr. David Alan Gilbert | Work:david.gilbert @ powerxnetworks.com |