Re: killing more lists

On 11 Dec 2001, Alex Graveley wrote:
> A gcl + gnome-libs-devel + gnome-vfs-list + gconf-list + gtk-list
> consolidation would fit in well I think.

        I disagree profoundly.

        Please do not go merging gcl with anything. Esepcially not on the
basis of some abnormal thread that happens to be cross posted extensively.

        Also - if one could be maid moderator of the orbit-list that would
be a great help, since the list settings are irritatingly crack smoking.

        Regards,

                Michael.