Re: Which libjpeg from debian sid will work for building nautilus?

On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 21:33, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 12/9/01 10:55 AM, "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com> wrote:
>
> > My Red Hat 7.2 machine seems to have the broken headers though.
> > On the other hand, Nautilus and dependencies compiled for me last
> > night.
>
> Oops. OK, then maybe my entire answer is wrong!
>
> Rodrigo, maybe I have the whole thing wrong. Let me know if you figure out
> the real answer.

well, I think we all agree in that having that #define in a public
header is broken. So, the real answer would be to fix that header, IMO.
Anyway, what I did was to compile by hand that file, removing the
-Werror flag, and then, ran make && make install as usual, and it
worked.

cheers