Re: GAL patch for GNOME 2

Hi Chris,

On 9 Dec 2001, Christopher James Lahey wrote:
> GTK_OBJECT_DESTROYED or GtkType

        Incidentaly neither of these were done correctly. GtkType is now
an integer type that can have a pointer safely jammed into it, but exists.
and GTK_OBJECT_DESTROYED cannot be straight replaced with anything - it
needs careful thought.

> I'd really much prefer to do it with a #define so that the diff is a
> single character and back merge the changes to the 1.0 branch.

        Of course - sadly there are a somewhat large amount of changes
across the shop to gal - so we'll have to be doing careful incremental
merging loving ... I still need to do some to get us up to the Evolution
1.0 point.

        Sigh,

                Michael.