Re: GAL patch for GNOME 2

Hi Chris,

On 9 Dec 2001, Chris Phelps wrote:
> Someone want to take a look at this and commit it?

        I fixed it up in several ways as discussed here.

> This patch fixes all the compiler errors, but nothing runs...so far
> most of the problems I have had (core dumping) have to do with font
> handling...I took a look at some of it, and I think most can be tossed
> out in favor of some pango action.

        Yes - for now I've ported it to use GdkAtom / XAtom correctly -
they are not interchangable. So if you update / re-checkout you should
find it in a lot better state. At least - test-table-1 works for me.

        What needs addressing is the libglade support and the glade files;
are you interested in this ? Also it's prolly better to send patches to
me and Chris rather than the list.

        Thanks,

                Michael.