Re: Applets-a-go-go!

On Sat, 2001-12-08 at 19:25, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Jeff Waugh">
>
> > [ We also need to determine who is responsible for the gnome-core and
> > gnome-utils 2.0 packages, given that much of the current work has been done
> > by non-maintainers. ]
>
> Bastien, Kevin V. and George?
>
> - Jeff

Due to bandwidth restrictions, I still didn't get a Gnome2 platform
installed on my laptop. Kevin has been doing some work on the
gnome-utils and I think he wanted to make a preview release of it very
soon. These days I'm spending my time on Gnome 1.4 apps...

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net