Re: Daily eye candy.

I wasnt able to hack at all earlier today...family obligations and the
like...hopefully I can make up for some of that in the comming hours.

It's on my todo list somewhere in the comming weeks. It is also my
intention to initiate some discussion about a Bonobo based preview
system similar to what is available with Office2000...I'll be bringing
that up later this evening on the foundation-list as something for the
board and foundation members to discuss as a future feature of GNOME in
general (Hopefully starting with GNOME 2.0 and having decent
capabilities as of GNOME 2.2)
Also, I'll be checking this into CVS as soon as I get all the testing
code completed and have something for everyone to look at.

Later,
Chris