menu mnemonics

I have been fixing up some of the code in gnome-app-helper.[ch] a bit. It now handles mnemonics correctly, so keyboard navigation of menus works correctly now.

As part of the conversion over to the mnemonics APIs, the uline_accels argument to a number of the public API functions no longer gets used. We should probably remove the argument from those functions all together, except that we are in API freeze.

I also added back support for loading the saved accelerators (previously they were getting saved on application exit, but not getting loaded again on application startup). I also converted the code to use the new accel_path/accel_map APIs instead of calling gtk_item_factory_add_foreign to set up the accels.

I noticed that the Bonobo UI handler isn't doing mnemonics correctly. It calls gtk_label_parse_uline(), which sets the underline but doesn't set a mnemonic. This means that underlines appear in the menus, but they can't be used for keyboard navigation :( The call to gtk_label_parse_uline() should probably be replaced with a call to gtk_label_set_use_underline().

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/