Re: Applets-a-go-go!

I've been itching to scratch the load/memory/swap/network applet, port
it to G2, and maybe give it a bit of a spruce up whilst I was at it. For
example, wouldn't it be nice if you hovered over the memory monitor, and
a tooltop displayed (xxxMb free), or your network monitor displayed
(8Kbps). Also, if it was trivial, perhaps a simple SNMP setting for
people who monitor remote machines/services/links (that's probably a
candidate for a seperate package, though). Unfortunately, I can't offer
any guarantees that I'll be able to get round to looking at this anytime
soon :(

--
Ross