Gnome 2 browser

Hello.

No, this is not a question "What we should do with a brwoser for Gnome
2?"

This is an announcement, that I have ported nautilus-gtkhtml to Gnome 2
+ GtkHTML2, so you can view HTML pages within Nautilus now.

Look at it:
http://03bar.ktu.lt/~menesis/screenshots/nautilus-gtkhtml2.png

Checkout it from CVS, module nautilus-gtkhtml

It doesn't support POST forms (which gtkhtml1 view did), doesn't handle
url redirects, cookies, Java, Flash and so on. It even does not have
popup menus. Pretty much everything you can do is:

* view "text/html" pages (stored anywhere where Gnome VFS can access
them)
* click on links
* submit forms which use GET method

Anyway, that's yet another module which you can build for Gnome 2 :)

--
Gediminas Paulauskas
Kaunas, Lithuania