Re: API Change request: gtk_paint_focus and GtkStyleClass->draw_focus

> # High-Contrast, Large Print Theme v0.1
> # This is the whole basic theme, just this one gtkrc file.
> # It uses components of the standard theme engine
> # Written by Bill Haneman, based on Standard theme by T. Liebeck,
> # which was in turn based on lots of different gtkrc files but
> # primarily the one for the metal theme.
> # email: bill haneman sun com
>
> gtk-cursor-aspect-ratio = 0.1
>
> style "default"
> {
>   font_name = "sans 18"
>
>   GtkWidget::focus-line-width = 1
                                  ^^^ should be 3 or 4

>   GtkWidget::focus-line-pattern = "\1\1"
                                    ^^^^^^ "2\10" is nicer

I should have checked my theme, I see I sent the wrong gtkrc file .
I attach the correct one.

-Bill

>   GtkWidget::interior_focus = 1
>   GtkWidget::focus-padding = 0
>   GtkEntry::cursor_color    = { 0.80, 0.00, 0.00 }
XXX ignore>   GtkEntry::cursor_line_thickness = 1
XXX ignore>   GtkTextView::cursor_line_thickness = 2