Re: Getting libgnome* into shape

But Martin, what you wrote sounds like an endorsment of gconf to me 8-)

See, a difference between the two is the 'we have one definate way of
storing and acessing configuration' vs. 'here is the api we want you to
use, feel free to use whichever backend you like and spill the data all
over the system'. We just need to make a nice wrapper exposing a CORBA api
for it.