Re: Getting libgnome* into shape
- From: Dietmar Maurer <dietmar ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: George <jirka 5z com>, Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Getting libgnome* into shape
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:09:56 +0200
Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Dietmar Maurer <dietmar ximian com> writes:
> > Why does bonobo-config add a new API? Which one? bonobo-config simply uses an
> > (already) existing Bonobo interface.
> That is somewhat disingenous, because the "existing bonobo interface"
> was complicated a bit over what was otherwise necessary purely for
> b-c's benefit...
Also not true. The exposed configuration API is the PropertyBag interface, which
we have even simplified (merged with the Property interface). It simply contains
nothing bonobo-config related.
] [Thread Prev