Re: Getting libgnome* into shape
- From: Dietmar Maurer <dietmar ximian com>
- To: George <jirka 5z com>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Getting libgnome* into shape
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:36:18 +0200
> > As long as there is no include gconf.h in the installed headers, I
> > can cope with this with a whole load of mental screaming about horrendous
> > lack of taste, and general brokenness; preferably no GErrors would be nice
> > as well.
> There are two pieces of API which are just as applicable to if you use GConf
> or if you're using bonobo_config with the gconf monicker. (or not, they're
> just for getting paths). They could be for all I care dropped as well.
> Else, it's actually bonobo-conf that's adding API to libgnome*, not the other
> way around.
Why does bonobo-config add a new API? Which one? bonobo-config simply uses an
(already) existing Bonobo interface.
] [Thread Prev