Re: Opinions on when to start Nautilus porting?

Michael Meeks wrote:

>         :-) I'd appreciate the joke more if I understood it - what is the
> issue ? that gal needs to be made accessible - we need to do a chunk of
> work there ?

You've hit the nail on the head... all the GAL widgets (and all the
other widget libraries, for that matter) need to be made accessible.
Bill, Padraig and Marc at Sun are currently working on the
implementation for the gtk widgets, but not for any of the others.  I'm
sure they wouldn't be too upset if somebody else offered to work on
those  :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.