per-session configuration

there are currently these functions in libgnome/gnome-init.h:

     * Bonobo::ConfigDatabase for desktop-wide settings.
    gnome_program_get_desktop_config_database (GnomeProgram *program);
     * Bonobo::ConfigDatabase for per-application settings.
    gnome_program_get_config_database (GnomeProgram *program);

is there a plan for per-application *instance* settings (ie, session
management stuff)?

one thing involved with this is that it needs to be able to be cleaned
up via a command.

"OOH!!!  Look at me!!  I'm Jacob Berkman!  I have a witty .signature
 that nobody fully appreciates but myself!!"  -- Anonymous