Re: automake-1.5

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 10:08:08AM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> I put together a few notes for people trying to compile gnome with
> automake 1.5, which is available from:
>   ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/automake/automake-1.5.tar.gz
>
> These are based mainly on experience using the devel releases I have been
> using for a while.

Wow. This is fantastic. It clears up at least two things that have been
confusing me while I've been porting something lately.

Thanks, James. Between you and Michael being helpful, soon there will be
nothing to moan about.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagarism; to steal from many is research.