Re: libgnome and libgnomeui need a new maintainer

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 01:20:00PM +0200, Martin Baulig wrote:
> in 6 weeks from now, I will be gone and learn for the university -
> so we need to find a new maintainer for libgnome and libgnomeui.
>
> There's also plenty of work left to do in libgnome(ui) - especially
> libgnomeui is a very big mess and I'm not happy at all with its API.

Is there a list somewhere of all the points you are unhappy with? I have
been unable to pick up from this list and others which are the areas you
are most concerned with. Or did I overlook some obvious post?

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
I doubt, therefore I might be.