GStreamer ...

Dude,

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Sander Vesik wrote:
> My estimate is we'll have it no earlier than ~ 12 months from now
> which also sounds like post-gnome-2.0

	It sounds to me as if GStreamer can be utilised very nicely on top
of Gnome 2.0, as a bonobo component it would need to add no new
significant APIs anyway - so, there's no real problem.

	I imagine if the GStreamer guys can make it work nicely that it'll
ship as an 'application' level feature in Gnome 2.0.

	Regards,

		Michael.