Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> 	gconf, gnome-vfs, bonobo-config, libgnome, libgnomeui,
> libgnome-compat, libgnomecanvas, libart_lgpl

I have a tarball GConf-1.1.1 in ~hp on master, I'm not sure where to
put it on the ftp site or what script to use. Feel free to put it
there yourself if you wake up before me.

This GConf is _totally_ untested. It compiles. ;-)

The only problems I had building its dependencies:

 - libxml HEAD seems hosed? maybe just me? I get a weird parse error
   in xmlmemory.h
 - libIDL.m4 had to die. I have a patch to remove it from the Makefile
   and simply not install it; do we want that, or a patch to
   rename AM_PATH_IDL?

Havoc