API freeze release ... status so far.

So ...

	So far we're doing quite badly assembling packages on
master.gnome.org - and they arn't being mirrored from there correctly;
we've got:

	linc, ORBit2
	gnome-common, bonobo-activation, libbonobo, libbonoboui

	We're still waiting for:

	gconf, gnome-vfs, bonobo-config, libgnome, libgnomeui,
libgnome-compat, libgnomecanvas, libart_lgpl

	As for libgnomeprint, libgnomeprintui these look set to be
somewhat late.

	It would also be nice to get a release of glib / gtk+ / pango /
atk / gnome-xml / libxslt into the ftp tree so people can pull everything
from 1 place, and so we're up to date, perhaps even pkg-config-0.8 ?

	So - it'd be great if we could get our collective backsides into
full gear - and proove to the nay-sayers, that saying 'nay' is just silly.

	Regards,

		Michael.