Re[2]: News

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
Why be a man when you can be a success?
Learn to obey before you command.
Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time.
RAPACITY, n. Providence without industry. The thrift of power.
Perhaps one day this too will be pleasant to remember.
You can observe a lot just by watching.
If there were no husbands, who would look after our mistresses?
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
Like the bee, we should make our industry our amusement.
Immortality -- a fate worse than death.
Democracy gives every man the right to be his own oppressor.
Brains first and then Hard Work.
The school of hard knocks is an accelerated curriculum.
Politics: The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
But did thee feel the earth move?
She ain't my mother, so I ain't gonna get her nothin'.
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Come quickly, I am tasting stars!
A soft answer turneth away wrath.