chance

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

My object all sublime I shall achieve in time...
To attract men, I wear a perfume called ''New Car Interior.''
Make your bargain before beginning to plow.
Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.
Talent develops in tranquillity, character in the full current of human life.
The problem with the cutting edge is that someone has to bleed.
REPOSE, v.i. To cease from troubling.
IMPOSTOR n. A rival aspirant to public honors.
We never live; we are always in the expectation of living.
TAKE, v.t. To acquire, frequently by force but preferably by stealth.
The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.
Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot.
There's no underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
When you go to buy, use your eyes, not your ears.
Hell, there are no rules here-- we're trying to accomplish something.
Courage in danger is half the battle.
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
Learn to obey before you command.
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.