Cheape software - all you can imagine

A fool often fails because he thinks what is difficult is easy.
It is not good to be too free. It is not good to have everything one wants.
Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
Business has only two functions -- marketing and innovation.
The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character.
In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change.
I realized the problem was me and nobody could change me except myself.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbecatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTc softwareo with 90%y discountf - that is a really BEST offer
just imagined, you can buy ALL softwareu that you ever need and pay priceb of just one of it!
Officer 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsm, huh?

Please spend few momentsi of yours preciousz time to check our offerd - it is more than worthn it!

Pleaqse followq here nowm!
Alien. An American sovereign in his probationary state.
As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary.
The truth is at the beginning of anything and its end are alike touching.
All who joy would win must share it. Happiness was born a Twin.
When looking for faults use a mirror, not a telescope
To find a fault is easy to do better may be difficult.
For who is pleased with himself.
There have been as great souls unknown to fame as any of the most famous.
One shining quality lends a luster to another, or hides some glaring defect.
Rogues, would you live forever?
The fear of being wrong is the prime inhibitor of the creative process.
Experience is something you get too late to do anything about the mistakes you made while getting it.
America is a model of force and freedom and moderation -- with all the coarseness and rudeness of its people.
Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.
The hand that rocks the cradle rules the nation and its destiny.
Until the day of his death, no man can be sure of his courage.