Cheape software - all you can imagine

Probably nothing in the world arouses more false hopes Than the first four hours of a diet.
Life is tragic for those who have plenty to live on and nothing to live for.
The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.
Great doubts deep wisdom. Small doubts little wisdom.
I do my best work when I am in pain and turmoil.
Good counselors lack no clients.
The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbewatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTc softwarej with 90%l discountn - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginef, you can buy ALL softwareh that you ever need and pay pricey of just one of it!
Officex 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingso, huh?

Please spend few momentsl of yours preciouso time to check our offerp - it is more than wortha it!

Plealse followk here nowy!
Wicked is not much worse than indiscreet.
Guilt is the source of sorrows, the avenging fiend that follows us behind with whips and stings.
If you live in the river you should make friends with the crocodile.
Beauty is all very well at first sight but whoever looks at it when it has been in the house three days?
We will not know unless we begin.
When a good man is hurt all who would be called good must suffer with him.
Character is power.
Search not a wound too deep lest thou make a new one.
I want you to start a crusade in you life -- to dare to be your best.
Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.
The Senate is a body of old men charged with high duties and misdemeanors.
All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move.
I would be married, but I'd have no wife, I would be married to a single life.
Every murderer is probably somebody's old friend.
Discovery is seeing what everybody else has seen, and thinking what nobody else has thought.
Change is not reform, any more than noise is music.