Gnome control center and Sawfish

Hi all,
I've a trouble with the gnome control center.
When I try to set sawfish parameters, I get a message
saying that sawfish isn't running but it is running and I can't set
a single parameter.

I also tried  sawfish-capplet but it's exactly the same thing.

What is strange is that if I create a new account on my machine,
then I can set sawfish parameters .....

I tried to clean my account : I saved everything in another directory,
create a new account of same name but the bug persist on this account !!!

What are the files related to an user that I should clean up ?

What should I do ?

By the way, I'm running a Mandrake 8.2. My account was created
under a Mandrake 8.1, maybe the cause of troubles ......

Thanks

|Stéphane Mancini   Maître de Conférence ENSERG/LIS|
|Tél : 04 76 57 43 58 Fax : 04 76 57 47 90         |
|46, Av Felix Viallet 38031 Grenoble (France)      |