Deskguide

Hello,

I use GNOME with RedHat 7.1. In spite of searching the online and traditionally published literature, am still puzzled as to the meaning of the cryptic letters "T, U, or C" that are displayed as the State of some of my applications in the popup window that appears when I click on the tasklist arrow located beside the Deskguide applet. I appreciate any clarification you can provide.

Sincerely,

ER