Deskguide

Hello,

I have been using GNOME with RedHat 7.1 in a P4 machine, and in spite of reviewing all the online and published literature available to me, cannot find an explanation for the cryptic letters "T, C, and U" that appear as designators of the State of my applications in the window that appears when I click on the tasklist arrow that is located beside the Deskguide applet. I would be very grateful for any clarification.

Sincerely,

ER