Re: compilation of gnome-1.4-rc1

On 19 Mar 2001 11:30:05 -0600, Ade Lovett wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 02:09:20PM -0300, Evandro Fernandes Giovanini wrote:
> > in what order should the packages be compiled for rc1?
>
> This is the current order of the FreeBSD port.  Items marked with a * are
> currently linux-specific, and so will not be included initially.

I posted another order just after beta2.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-1.4-list/2001-March/msg00009.html

[snip]
> Step 2:
>       xml-i18n-tools          (not strictly needed)
>       libxml
>        *scrollkeeper
>       ORBit
>       gnome-libs

Say WHAT?  scrollkeeper is not linux-only by -any- means.  In fact, Nik
(FreeBSD docs guy) has been quite helpful in designing scrollkeeper.
What ever made you think it was linux-only?

    Greg