Re: GNOME 1.4 Schedule Change

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 01:48:33PM -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> The down side is that it's best to announce slipping as early as
> possible; four days before the release, and two days before the due
> date is pushing it. But I'm willing to go for that if people agree
> that's a good idea.

I've already sent a note to the nautilus people involved with bugid #3075
concerning the fact that nautilus-0.8.2 and gnomevfs-0.6.2 still do not
result in a working system, though there is progress (we get all the way
through the initial config, then nothing).

I noticed a control-center 1.3.90 the other day which seems to want
gnomevfs-0.9 or above to run, so I'm hoping that this potential gnomevfs
release will fix things, but right now it's looking as though I'm going
to have to ship gmc rather than nautilus :(

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			       ade FreeBSD org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/