Re: GNOME 1.4 Schedule Change

Maciej,

> * 23-03-2001 - Release Team meets to decide if RC2 is needed. Other
>   interested parties may join.

I'd like to propsoe that we move this decision back till the 26-03-2001.

Given that the release of RC1 is 16-03 (which is a friday), it's likely
that testers may not have a build to test till 20-03, this leaves only
3 days of testing to decide if the RC1 is of sufficient quality not to
need a RC2. I believe we need more time.

What do people think?

-Karl.