Re: whoops

> gmc

If we add gmc to the extra-apps package, we should make sure it doesn't
automatically install itself as spawning/respawning at startup (which it
currently does). This is appropriate behavior as part of the core gnome
distribution, but not appropriate for an "extra app". Some people may
want gmc as their desktop still, but I expect more people will want
extra-apps and prefer to use Nautilus instead of GMC than the other way
around.

-Seth