Re: RESEND: Fifth Toe Beta2 Packages due February 26!

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> Jamin Philip Gray <jgray writeme com> writes:
>
> > I thought I'd resend this to the mailing list just in case anyone
> > didn't make it on my email list and is lurking around here.
>
> Just wondering; I'm maintaining LibGTop + GTop which will go into Beta2
> and I'm also making the EOG releases for GNOME 1.4 which will hopefully
> go into the extra apps release ...
>
> Why wasn't I included in the To: line of that mail, I totally forgot the
> deadline until Maciej posted it to gnome-hackers because nobody told me
> about it ?

Martin,

Jamin and I will do our best to make it impossible for anyone to
forget the next deadline. We will spam the living hell out of people
if necessary. Fortunately we still have Beta 3 and Release Candidate 1
coming up before the final release.

I will also send the schedule out again for people to post in their
offices and staple to their foreheads.

This release cycle I have not been my usual perky self due to
nautilus-related crunch time.

 - Maciej