GNOME 1.4beta1 build order conundrum

Whilst building up the 1.4beta1 system for the FreeBSD ports system,
I ran into an interesting conundrum with the suggested order.

The original email goes something along the lines of:

  ... gnome-core ... bonobo ... libglade ...

Unfortunately, gnome-core-1.3.0, as supplied in the 1.4beta1 directory
requires libglade to build.

The conundrum is this.  Is bonobo support in libglade (a) relatively
stable and (b) worth the effort of dragging in a lot of extra bits
and pieces to build gnome-core.  Can it even be done -- is there
a (cyclic) gnome-core dependency in bonobo?

ie: given that I need libglade to build gnome-core, do I build it
    with, or without, bonobo?

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			       ade FreeBSD org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/