xml_i18n_tools

As I recall from the instructions, this package doesn't require a "make"
step.  This probably means that there are no binaries which get
compiled, and thus no "architecture" to the package.  If this is
correct, then a line that states "BuildArch: noarch" should be added to
the spec file.  While I'm at it, "Docdir" should -not- be defined
explicitly, unless your intent is to break the portability of this spec
file.  One last point.  It's generally not adviseable to explicitly
define things like prefix and sysconfdir, as RPM provides macros for
these.  For maximal portability, use %{_prefix} and %{_sysconfdir}
(defined by RPM's build-in macros.  I know, this is a stretch for the
gnome-1.4 list, but I'm totally unsure of who's actually using bugzilla
to track release bugs, and this ought to get fixed before 1.4 ships.
Thanks,

    Greg