Re: Please test compile the staging area for the beta

On 16 Feb 2001 20:33:34 -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Perhaps this list will grow over time. The best way to get one's
> favorite platform added to the list of reference platforms is to
> volunteer to test on it and fix problems.
Making LPPC a supported platform should not be difficult.I do not know any

GNOME software not working on LPPC. Nautilus was not working but I spend
yesterday's
afternoon checking it and it works. Ximian has LPPC packages... Prolly
Lppc.org guys can
also help and I been developing on a POWer PC for months....

ariel