Re: CD Recording Software

Mario Vukelic wrote:
On 06 Aug 2001 23:45:06 -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:

If there is a really good CD
recording tool for GNOME, then we should consider adding it to the Fifth
Toe.

For audio CD creation I very much like gcdmaster:
http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/gcdmaster/

This is what I was meaning ;)

My vote for gcdmaster should not count ;)

But a fronted like gcdmaster will be good. Cdrecord support will be added in short. Gnome Toaster does use cdrecord and mkisofs, but it was missing saving projects last time I checked it.

A lot of people have burners theses days, so an app like this is a must for fifth toe :)

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)