Re: CD Recording Software

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly what your question is.  So, hopefully some of this
info will be helpful:

The main tool for cd burning in Linux is cdrecord.  There are various GUI
front ends to it.  I like Xcdroast:

	http://www.xcdroast.org/

As for a GNOME front end, there is GNOME Toaster (gtoaster) and possibly
others although I'm not sure.  I haven't tried these.  I don't think there
is one in the "Fifth Toe" collection.  If there is a really good CD
recording tool for GNOME, then we should consider adding it to the Fifth
Toe.

To find a bunch of GUI front ends, go to www.freshmeat.net and type
"cdrecord" in the search entry.

Dan