Re: GNOME Releng web site

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo linuxave net> writes:

> > I would just like to say that I agree, it would be nice to have "GNOME"
> > and then have "GNOME Office" and "GNOME Games" and "Extra GNOME Applets"
> > and such.
> >
> BTW, is there any reason why GNOME-DB has not been included on the
> releng page? Does this mean that it's not going to be part of the GNOME
> Office release?

Sorry, I probably forgot it. Can you send an official proposal in the
standard format to remind me, so I can add it to the page?

However, I suspect there is not going to be a GNOME Office release;
maintainer opinion and community opinionseems mostly against
it. That's a shame because I personally would love to see a
coordinated release of all the office apps, even if they are not
well-integrated yet.

 - Maciej