Re: is the gimp too complex ?

HI!

i found this a VERY good idea. ive alwaid wanted such a thing into gnome.

would make adminitration easear.
easer for the user.
the thing could reflex into a package manager, such as apt. apt-get install helix-level1. if the user cannot work with this packages, he will do apt-get install helix-level2. no wories about findind a package name...

as opensoftware goes so quick,new software is comming. it would be nice to have a adninitration tool in gnome.org or helix.com to let new proyetcs enter the oficial gnome distibution.. obviously with some kind of restriction or votes or something... not all programs are prepared to join the club...

just an opinion..