Re: Extra app list...

* Jamin Philip Gray (jgray writeme com) wrote at 01:04 on 05/11/00:

> Here's a list of what I've seen suggested on this mailing list for
> inclusion in the Gnome 1.4 extra-app release.  Take a look at it.
> What do you think?  What's missing?  What should be there that is?

Since everyone else is going ahead and proposing their own apps, I would also
like to recommend 'firestarter' ;)

It is a very nifty app that provides a very simple/quick method to set-up and
monitor your firewall (supports ipchains and iptables). It is a bit buggy
though (but the author says he is going to make a new (brown paper bag)
release soon).

> gmc
> Gnumeric
> Dia
> Guppi
> Achtung

I don't think Achtung can be included since the author says he can't get a
(stable?) release out by then....