Re: RadioActive 1.0 "Fly me to the GNOME"

> On 2 Nov 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
>
> > I would have to say that I'm opposed to including this in any "official"
> > way as a part of GNOME.
>
> I don't want to react to this because of my obvious bias, I'd just like to
> point out that RadioActive is already in the list of applications planned
> to be included in GNOME-Extras 1.4, this is only a new release of it.

Well, in truth, Ian and I are still compiling said list.  We'll get
something more official in a file in CVS soon, and of course post it
here for discussion.  The includsion of RadioActive is open for
discussion.

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/

Any guy can use a computer, but it takes a special kind of guy to bite
the heads off chickens.