gnome extra apps propositions

About extra apps package,

Have you ever heard about bombermaze, a bomberman clone ..?
It features theme system and other good stuff, also the author plans to put
a client/server mutliplayer system for the next version.. Its probably too
big to be added to the gnome-games apps, but its a game who definitely
deserves to go in gnome-games extra apps.

Another software is ToutDoux. The question of the admission of this
software have been posed, but I havent see any clear and explicit answer.
This software is the only project manager who use gtk/gnome and is also an
official part of the GNU package, its really usable, so I think he deserve
too to go in the extra apps like dia or gnumeric.

bye.

--
mathieu