Re: grdb into gnome-1.4 (or at least gnome CVS) ?

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 05:14:57PM -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> This plan sounds great. Let's have a discussion period before we add
> it. I think Joe's suggestion of incorporating grdb into gnome-core and
> the capplet changes into control-center is eminently reasonable, but
> we could also make it a seprate package.

Sounds good to me. It should be straightforward to drop grdb into
gnome-core, as it only depends on gtk. And I'll cook up the theme
capplet patch this weekend, if I don't make time to do it before.

> GNOME 1.4 will be 100% source and binary comptible with 1.2.

OK. I take this to mean backwards compatible. :) Hopefully adding
a completely new function will OK. If not, such is life. I'll
send that patch this weekend too.

Sam <shunter@bigsky.net>