Re: grdb into gnome-1.4 (or at least gnome CVS) ?

> I'd like to open the subject of getting grdb into gnome 1.4.
>
> For those who don't know, grdb maps gtk theme colors and fonts to
> Xt/motif/tk programs. Its meager home-page is at:
> http://bucket.pp.ualr.edu/~bit/grdb.html

I'd like to second the nomination of grdb. We've been including it in the
Debian distro of Helix GNOME for quite some time now (and I think it was
recently added to the RPM distros too), and it works very well and
seamlessly. It's just this sort of small, helpful utility that should be
included in the core GNOME releases. In fact, we might want to include it
in gnome-core (rather than control-center).

Joe