Re: GNOME 1.4 package list

> Just because something is "in" GNOME 1.4 doesn't mean that it'll be
> included in distributions, and just because something isn't part of
> the official GNOME 1.4 doesn't mean it won't be in distributions.

I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that anything that is "in" GNOME 1.4
will be included in the distributions that ship GNOME.

Naturally, many distributions will ship additional stuff, like Helix
GNOME, which ships many packages that aren't included with most (or
sometimes all) distributions.

I agree with the rest of your points, though. :)

Joe