Re: Decoupling GNOME Office?
- From: Jon Trowbridge <trow emccta com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- Cc: Martin Sevior <msevior mccubbin ph unimelb edu au>,Joe Shaw <joe helixcode com>, Dom Lachowicz <cinamod hotmail com>,gnome-1 4-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org,gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Decoupling GNOME Office?
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:04:16 -0500
On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 05:10:52PM -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Given Martin's comments below, I think it is worthwhile to separate GNOME
> Office for 1.4. We know that we can at least include Gnumeric, Dia and
> AbiWord. We can also try to include GnuCash and the GIMP if their
> respective maintainers agree.
Though it is still in a fairly preliminary state, Guppi is going to be
used by Gnumeric very soon, and by GnuCash semi-soon. I guess it
probably will have to be included in any release.
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.
] [Thread Prev