Re: Some proposed package removals and additions

> If Evolution is really ready and stable then I dont have a helixcod
> address and I'd agree with you. If its going to be a rushed post beta
> security hazard to make the data I'd rather 1.4 went out so you could
> just grab evolution and type ./autogen.sh make make install

I agree wholeheartedly. If I use a version of Evolution dubbed as 1.0 and
it loses my mail, I'll be pretty pissed off. I should hope that we learned
our lesson after GNOME 1.0 and won't do this again, and I'd say that both
October GNOME and (even more so) GNOME 1.2 is a testament to this.

Joe